Sunday, October 13, 2019

The Tortured Mind of a Loving Man


           The Tortured Mind of a Loving Man is a collection of poetry that gives a glimpse into my world. Though the collection was not properly edited or even presented in the right way it was something that I had to put out. Here it is near three years later and I have so much more to say and yet I’m not sure how to say it. A close friend of mine suggested I start this blog so that I can properly express my thoughts and feelings so that maybe others going through similar things can find it. I’m no claiming to have all the answers mostly I have questions and my hope is to get as many different views as possible. I’m a firm believer in looking at every situation from as many different angles as possible before making a decision but once a decision is made you must go after it with everything you have. This is simply an introduction to what I hope is a long running blog all comments are welcomed and questions are appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment